CNY Break 2020 camps
2.5 – 12
Camp themes for Ages 6 to 12 years old:
Jan 29, 30, 31st
1:00 pm — 5:00 pm *ALL NEW*
Learn to code video games in this camp using the theme of space!
Campers will follow instructions to code a game each day of camp. We will be using Scratch, which is free software, so kids can take their projects home with them! Kids will also take a custom made Lego Minifigure home with them.
In addition to coding games we will also play games together and build Lego Technic models based on their favorite games from Pac-Man to Mario, to Minecraft to Fortnite.
$700 for 1 day $600 per day for 2 days and $500 per day for 3 days.
Bringing your own laptop is not required but strongly encouraged.
Enroll 1 : $700 per day
Enrol 2 days : $600 per day
Enroll 3: $500 per day
More discounts available – details below.
Discounts of up to 20% off available now – get in early!
Any discounts may be combined for up to a maximum of 20% off.
- Enroll before Jan 23rd to get 10% off.
- 5% off for each child enrolling with a friend or sibling.
- 10% off for any students who attend our regular school year after-school classes.
- 5% off for “Like” our Facebook Page or follow us on Instagram.
LEGO® and DUPLO® have registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.
Enroll via email now!
Educational benefits of our camps include:
- Fine-motor skills are developed as children sort & assemble small bricks, axles, gears & bushings.
- Hands-on activities engage visual, auditory and kinesthetic learning styles.
- Social-emotional skills such as patience, communication, problem-solving language skills & cooperation are used in building.
- Working to complete a project develops goal-oriented persistence.
- Building teaches kids to think in three dimensions.
- Creativity and improvising in free play & modifying model.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks