Programs & Events
At Bricks 4 Kidz®, we believe it’s important to tap into a child’s potential by encouraging their curiosity and creativity. Our fun- filled model plans, which are designed by engineers and architects, provide an engaging platform that teaches children to learn with LEGO® Bricks. With our theme based project kits, we playfully motivate children by reinforcing S.T.E.M. based principles. At the same time, we enhance self-esteem, improve fine-motor skills, and teach important classroom lessons such as organization and following directions.
Bricks 4 Kidz provides an enriching atmosphere where kids can develop their curiosity and creativity while having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
We offer a range of programs for kids ages 2 & 1/2 to teenagers! Our core curriculum involves expertise in a variety of regular classes, camps and events.
- After-school classes based on a range of S.T.E.M. related topic with over 20 units with 6 lessons each, kids can ensure fun continued learning! We use our specially put together Bricks 4 Kidz Technic LEGO® project kits every lesson to learn, build & play.
- Holiday camps to keep kids learning in the school breaks with fun, engaging curriculum.
- Birthday Parties and other special events tailored to your needs!
- Kidz Night Out’s at our Creativity Center, which allow kids a fun relaxed evening to learn.
- Pre-school classes utilizing the fun of DUPLO LEGP® to get little kids active!
- Stop Motion Animation, Robotics, Comic Creator, Minecraft Edu® and Model Designer classes and camps for kids aged 8 years old and up.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks