Programs & Events
At Bricks 4 Kidz®, we believe it’s important to tap into a child’s potential by encouraging their curiosity and creativity. Our fun- filled model plans, which are designed by engineers and architects, provide an engaging platform that teaches children to learn with LEGO® Bricks. With our theme based project kits, we playfully motivate children by reinforcing S.T.E.M. based principles. At the same time, we enhance self-esteem, improve fine-motor skills, and teach important classroom lessons such as organization and following directions.
Bricks 4 Kidz provides an enriching atmosphere where kids can develop their curiosity and creativity while having fun and socializing in a non-competitive atmosphere.
We offer a range of programs for kids ages 2 & 1/2 to teenagers! Our core curriculum involves expertise in a variety of regular classes, camps and events.
- After-school classes based on a range of S.T.E.M. related topic with over 20 units with 6 lessons each, kids can ensure fun continued learning! We use our specially put together Bricks 4 Kidz Technic LEGO® project kits every lesson to learn, build & play.
- Holiday camps to keep kids learning in the school breaks with fun, engaging curriculum.
- Birthday Parties and other special events tailored to your needs!
- Kidz Night Out’s at our Creativity Center, which allow kids a fun relaxed evening to learn.
- Pre-school classes utilizing the fun of DUPLO LEGP® to get little kids active!
- Stop Motion Animation, Robotics, Comic Creator, Minecraft Edu® and Model Designer classes and camps for kids aged 8 years old and up.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.
SCIENCE Each model provides kids with a new scientific vocabulary. Lessons that focus on topics such as laws of motion, employ the concept of physical science, requiring children to apply what they’ve learned to their build.
TECHNOLOGY Technology implements the use of science to invent and problem solve. Children 3-13 use their creativity and analytical skills to discover viable solutions to problems presented at the start of each lesson.
ENGINEERING Engineering uses the practical application of science to design and create. Although they may not realize it, kids use engineering skills to construct models, such as bridges, towers and roller coasters.
MATH Children are given the opportunity to invariably utilize math skills as they estimate, count, measure and build with LEGO® Bricks.
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks